MBBS in Hebei Medical University
Time：2018 03 09 Click：6357
MBBS Program introductionDuration: 6 years(including one year of internship).
Teaching language: the first to fifth year use English in the class. In the sixth year, Chinese use in hospital internship.
Language requirement: The Chinese language proficiency is required to pass the HSK level 4 or above in the fourth year. The Chinese be used to talk with patients during hospital internship.
MBBS Application requirements
- The age requirement: between 18 to 25 years old.
- Be in good mental and physical health.
- Abide by the laws and regulations of China, comply with the university disciplines.
- Graduated from high school or above, qualified in mathematics, physics, and chemistry.
- Requirement for English: Students from English-speaking countries are test-free. Students from English-speaking countries are test-free if they can submit English-speaking certification. The student who does not conform with test-free needs submits the mark of TOEFL（90）, ITEL （6.5）or past the test after entering school.
MBBS Application InformationApplication Period: From April 1st to July 31st
- Application Form and Statement
- Notarized highest diploma and mark list(photocopy)
- Copy of Passport
- The mark sheet of TOEFL, ITEL or test-free certification
- The physical examination certificate with other necessary medical reports (hepatitis b, HIV, tuberculosis)
- No Criminal Activity Certificate given by the police station.
- Evidence of economic condition and on time payment commitments.
About Hebei Medical UniversityHebei Medical University, was established in 1894, is one of the oldest universities in China. In this university there held the first basketball match of China, established the first medical journal "Renshen Medicine", edited the first “anatomy of human body system”, took the first implementation of finger replantation surgery in China. Hebei Medical University owns 6 hospitals, 4 of them are provincial-level ones. And there are more than 4500 beds.