home Your Position: Home>Admission>Visa Application

Visa Application

Time:2014 08 10 Click:16712
You may apply for your Chinese Visa at the Chinese Embassy/Consulate in your home country. When applying for your visa,please remember to bring along with you:
  • Applicant's original passport valid up to at least six months with at least one blank page
  • Certified highest Diploma obtained (the least should be that of high school)
  • The original university's admission letter
  • Visa Application Form for Studying in China (also known as the JW202 form)
  • The original foreigner physical examination form
Do make sure that your letter of admission and your JW202 form is handed back to you together with your passport after obtaining your Chinese visa. You will need these documents to apply for your Residence Permit after your arrival in Zhangjiakou.

International Students who will be studying in China are required to obtain a Student Visa, also termed as X Visa.

Note: The Student Visa - X Visa will only be valid for 30 days after your arrival. You must apply for a Residence Permit within these 30 days in order to obtain a legal status in China at Zhangjiakou Police Station.

It's not advisable to arrive in China ahead of time, due to the short time limit of your visa. Furthermore, you are not eligible to apply for a Residence Permit until you are a registered student of HBNU.

Student Visa/'X' Visa Sample:

 Student Visa/'X' Visa

Click here you can find Visa Application For Saudi Arabian Students, Visa Application For Pakistan Students, Visa Application For South African Students
Want some help from our team? Write down some details about yourself and a representative will contact you shortly.
Top Notch services provided by ACASC:
Contact us and let’s guarantee your admission into your dream university, here in China.