MBBS in Fujian Medical University
Time：2018 03 12 Click：5863
MBBS program (taught in English) introductionQualification of MBBS applicants:
- non-Chinese citizens over 18 and under 40 years old
- a senior high school diploma and above, good school performance
- good physical health (without color weakness, color blindness)
- qualified English language proficiency for medical majors and no breach of Chinese laws
application fee: RMB 800;
tuition fee: RMB 30,000 per year;
accommodation fee: RMB 4,000 per year;
other costs such as the cost of the teaching materials are subject to the actual situation.
Application and registration schedule:
Application: from March 1 to June 30
Registration: October 8
Submission of application materials of MBBS program
- Original valid passport ( pages with photo and address)
- Highest diploma certificate (notarized scanned copy)
- Transcripts of the most advanced studies (notarized scanned copy)
- Recommendation letter from school
- Economic assurance or financial proof: documents proof personal finance or sponsored by family, government and financial warrantor.
- Other attachments (If any)
About UniversityFujian Medical University (FMU) was founded in 1937. It has formed a spirit of “diligence, conscientiousness, truthfulness, and innovation”. FMU is located in Fuzhou, with two campuses located at Shangjie and Taijiang respectively, covering a total area of 100 hectares with a floor area of 400,000 square meters.FMU has set up 20 schools. FMU has 4 directly affiliated hospitals, 12 non-directly affiliated hospitals, 22 clinical teaching-oriented hospitals.In 2008, FMU is sanctioned by the Chinese Ministry of Education to recruit overseas students major in clinical Medicine (English as a medium of instruction). Since 1998 it has enrolled more than 400 overseas students.