Chinese Government Scholarship-Bilateral Program
Scholarship CoverageThe Bilateral Program provides both full scholarships and partial scholarships.
Where and When to ApplyWhere to Apply
Apply to the dispatching authorities for overseas study of your home country.
When to Apply
You need to apply between early January and early April. Please send to the foreign students of your country for details.
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health.
- The requirements for applicants’ degree and age are that applicants must:be a high school graduate under the age of 25 when applying for the undergraduate programs.
Application Documents (in duplicate)
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship;
- Certificate of highest academic degree after notarization;
- Academic transcripts ;
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal (minimum of 200 words for undergraduate students)
- Two Recommendation Letters;
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form;
- Valid documents of your legal guardians in China (only required for applicants under the age of 18);
- The copy of Pre-admission Letter from designated Chinese university (if available);
- The copy of HSK Certificate (if available).