MBBS in Nanjing Medical University
ABOUT MBBS PROGRAM in Nanjing Medical University
Nanjing Medical University enrolls international undergraduates on MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery) program, with English as the medium of teaching. The study duration of MBBS program is 6 years, including one year of internship. The Number of Enrollment is 100.
MBBS CURRICULUM in Nanjing Medical University
CRITERIA and ELIGIBILITY of Nanjing Medical University
- The applicant should be between 18-25 years old, physical and mental health. Applicants under 18-year-old and above 16-year-old should submit parents’ confirmation letter and authorization letter of legal guardians in China.
- Requirement of high school exam results
Students who submit SAT, IELTS, TOEFL result have priority to be admitted and given scholarship. Applicants who submit the above exam result must also provide high school result.
Applicants who attend the GCE A-Level examination should submit GCE A-level result. The obtained grades of all the subjects should be C or above.
Applicants who submit GPA in high school should have GPA of 3.0 or above.
APPLICATION DATE of MBBS in Nanjing Medical University
From Dec 1, 2017, to June 30, 2018.
APPLICATION MATERIALS of MBBS in Nanjing Medical University
- Passport copy with at least 1-year validity period.
- Highest diploma/degree.
- Transcripts of the most advanced studies
- Certificate of non-criminal punishment.
- Other attachments document.
Jasmine Jiangsu Government Scholarship-Full Scholarship, Jasmine Jiangsu Government Scholarship-Partial Scholarship, Nanjing Government Scholarship, Entrance Scholarship of NMU- Full Tuition Fee Scholarship, Entrance Scholarship of NMU- Half Tuition Fee, Entrance Scholarship of NMU-1/4 Tuition Fee, General Entrance Scholarship of NMU.