MBBS in Kunming Medical University
Time：2018 03 16 Click：6741
Introduction of MBBS ProgramMBBS (Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery) program is an undergraduate program using
English as the medium of instruction with 6 years studying.
Requirements for MBBS applicants1.Age: 18-25. If less than 18-year-old, the applicant need provide the guardian in Kunming.
2.Senior high school graduates.
3.Mental and physical health and abide by the laws and regulations of People's Republic of China and the regulations of KMU.
4.Scores meet the requirements for admission.
- Application form
- Scan copy of photo page of passport
- Scan copy of senior high school graduate certificate with notarization
- Scan copy of senior high school transcript with notarization
- Scan copy of payment guarantee letter which must be signed by applicants’ parents
- Scan copy of physical check form with the report of blood check
- Certificate of Non-criminal Record
- Scan copy of senior high school character certificate
Qualified MBBS students, except students who receive the Yunnan Government Scholarship, are eligible to apply Kunming Medical University Scholarship in September from the second year.
2% students for 8,000RMB/year;
4% students for 5,000RMB/year;
9% students for 3000RMB/year.
In 1933, Donglu University initiated a specialized associate program in medicine and this has ever since evolved and grown into Kunming Medical University (KMU) of today.
The university campus occupies 109 hectares. It has over 15,000 students, of which more than 2,000 are postgraduate students. The university has 6,750 staff and faculties, and over 1,450 are professors and associate professors.
The 11 affiliated hospitals of Kunming Medical University have more than 10,000 patient beds.
International Education School
Kunming Medical University
1168 West Chunrong Road, Yuhua Avenue, Chenggong District, Kunming 650500, Yunnan, P.R. China