The Documents to Favour Your Study at HBNU
1. Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (written in Chinese or English);
2. Notarized highest diploma;
Prospective diploma recipients must submit official document issued by your current school to prove your current student status or expected graduation date. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
3. Academic transcripts (written in Chinese or English);
Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
4. A Study Plan or Research Proposal (written in Chinese or English);
This should be a minimum of 200 words for the undergraduate program applicants and 800 words for postgraduate program applicants
5. Two Recommendation Letters (written in Chinese or English);
Applicants for undergraduate program and postgraduate program must submit two recommendation letters signed by professors or associate professors.
6. A CD of your own works (only required for arts students);
Applicants for music studies are requested to submit a CD of their own musical works. Applicants for the fine arts programs must submit a CD of their own works which include two sketches, two color paintings and two other works.
7. Applicants under the age of 18 must submit relevant documents about their statutory guardians in China.
8. Foreigner Physical Examination Form (photocopy) (The original copy will be kept by yourself and the form is uniformly printed by Chinese healthy quarantine departments. It must be written in English and can be downloaded from http://www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina or http://www.campuschina.org).
The physical examinations must cover all of the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete forms or forms without the signature of the attending physician, or the official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicant are considered as invalid. Please carefully plan your physical examination schedule as the result is valid for only 6 months.
9. The copy of valid HSK Certificate (if available).
All documents should be bound together on top left corner in the order of 6.1 to 6.8. (You should submit TWO sets of bound documents). No application documents will be returned.
1. University reviews the application documents and decides the nominated candidates.
2. Nominated candidates will get Chinese Government Scholarships to study in China with approval of the CSC.
3. CSC reserves the rights to decide the host university for scholarship recipients with multiple offers. Each scholarship recipient—even when admitted by multiple universities—will be granted no more than one scholarship.
4. The CSC reviews eligibility and qualifications of nominated candidates, approves the List of Scholarship Recipients, and sends the admission documents to universities before June 30th. University sends the admission documents (List of Scholarship Recipients, Admission Letter and Visa Application Form for Study in China (JW201)) to scholarship recipients
5. Scholarship recipients shall not allowed to change their host university, field of study, or duration of study stipulated on the Admission Letter after their coming to China.
6. Scholarship will not be reserved if scholarship recipient cannot register before the registration deadline.