WHAT’RE THE APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDYING ENGLISH-TAUGHT MBBS IN CHINA?
1. A high school transcript or result of 60% average or no less than credits in all subjects.
2. Fully completed medical evaluation (filled and signed on the authority of a qualified medical officer)
3. Application forms that were sent to you from the office or downloaded from the website.
4. A scanned bio page of the applicant’s passport, which sent to the school.
5. And finally, an application fee of $442, postage inclusive.
Is this it? Yes, it is. However, these are all essential necessities in the application process therefore they need to be followed to the letter. Below are samples of the bio page of a passport and a WASSCE result for applicants from West Africa.