Teaching Method And Syllabus In Hebei North University
1. Teaching method: teaching methods are one of the most concerned points of a med students, however in Hebei North University there are teachers with master or PHD degrees in order to teach the foreign students. Students and teachers participate in cross-questioning after every lecture, which help them the students to make their concepts more clear.
2. Method of teaching: every classroom is provided with advanced projectors which are used by the teachers to explain their lectures. As now it is the era of technology and it is more easy to explain the concepts to a student using such technologies which were once impossible. 3D methods are used to elaborate complex structures in medical studies.
3. Syllabus: the syllabus being taught in Hebei North University is made according to the structure of international medicine test such as PLAB, PMDC, etc.
Here is a list of some of the subjects being taught during a tenure of 5 years here in Hebei North University:
- Anatomy (both general and systemic)
- Clinical medicine
- Forensic medicine
- Basic terminology
- Lab diagnosis
- Emergency medicine
- Internal medicine
- Physical diagnosis
- Nuclear medicine
- Medical statistics
- Pharmacology, etc
In addition to the books and theoretical studies students are subjected to practical work where they both observe and practice by themselves which makes them more competent in their medical studies. Students are provided with sterilized equipment to perform the experiments. During the 2nd year of medical studies every student is provided with cadavers to practice their theory.
5. Hospital visits: the last two years here in Hebei north university every student has to go to hospital in order to observe the patients. In the first affiliated hospital of Hebei north university a group of 5-6 student is guided with a professor which helps them to operate the instruments, observe the patients and read the results.
6. Examinations: In Hebei North University after every 6 months there is an evaluation of students and their knowledge by taking their exams.
7.Assignments and homework: students are provided with assignments to actively participate in their studies.