Minimum Requirements For Acceptance Into Medical School In China
Time：2016 11 04 Click：5745
Minimum Requirements for acceptance into Medical School in China for Foreign Students Admission:
Below is a list of guidelines that need to be reviewed prior to the commencement of the admission process.
1. Digital passport sized photo
2. Passport copy ( Contains relevant basic information )
3. Fully completed Health Check Up Form ( Foreigner Physical Examination / Medicals Form)
4. High School transcripts & certificate OR any higher education certificate equivalent to the high school certificate i.e. ‘A’ level or ‘O’ level, ACT, SAT, or AP test. *Note – the name of the institute must be stated & the lowest academic percentage for accepted applicants 60 %. Applicants have no room for failure of any one subject. Applicants with higher degrees should submit documentation of degree and relevant transcripts.
5. Fully completed application form of the University of choice
6. Permanent detailed postal address with contact information. (Required for postal of original JW202 and Acceptance letter).
1. JW202 form is required for visa application to study in china
2. All documents must be colour scanned and visible. Only scanned documents are accepted. Documents taken by camera or phone will be denied.
3. Applicants must be between the ages of 18 to 23 years.