Best Country To Study MBBS in Abroad - China
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery are the two first undergraduate professional degrees in medicine and surgery awarded to students upon graduation from a medical school by universities to enter the medical profession. This degree is awarded in countries that follow the tradition of the United Kingdom. The name of the degree sounds like two separate degrees but they’re considered as one. MBBS is awarded after completing a five to six years duration course with a one-year compulsory internship.
WHY STUDY MBBS IN CHINA?
China has become the most favored destination in the world for studying MBBS. Annually, more than 32,000 international students travel to China to study medicine. Prestigious medical colleges and universities in China offer MBBS to international students. The English Language is the language of instruction adopted by most of these universities. Medical colleges and universities that offer this great course to the international students are recognized by the biggest health organization, World Health Organization (WHO). Medical colleges and universities in china are recognized by other international organizations such as the World Federation for Medical Education (WFME), World Directory of Medical Schools (WDOMS) etc.
In order to guarantee the high-quality standard educational experience for international students, the Ministry of Education, China first published the Interim Provisions for Quality Control Standards in undergraduate medical education in English for international students in 2007. Most of these medical colleges and universities have a strong reputation and have taught MBBS for many years and have graduated more than 8 batches of students. Most medical colleges and universities invite world-renowned medical professors to lecture in their institutions. The MBBS degree awarded by these prestigious universities is recognized worldwide and graduates are eligible for the medical board licensing examination of their respective countries. In China, MBBS is awarded after completing a five to six years duration course with a one-year compulsory internship. Students can choose to have their internship in China or in a different country.
Medical colleges and universities in China have advanced facilities and machinery that make studying very easy and worthwhile. Researches, group works, quizzes, mid-semester examinations and final examinations are used to evaluate the performance of medical students in China. The colleges and universities use a standard study curriculum to teach the medical students.
BENEFITS FOR STUDYING MBBS IN CHINA
The evolution of science makes the course appealing and interesting to be part of the development and China is the right destination. These are the benefits of studying MBBS in china.
• China creates that adorable atmosphere that enables medical students to find happiness and satisfaction throughout their career.
• Medical graduates are eligible for the medical board licensing examination of their respective countries if any.
• The medical degree awarded by medical colleges and universities in China are recognized globally.
• Quality medical studies with affordable tuition fees.
• 98% of medical students graduating from China stand out everywhere they go due to the rich practical studies adopted by the colleges and universities in China.
• Getting admission into the prestigious medical colleges and universities in China is quite easier and simpler compared to medical colleges and universities in other countries.
• The cost of living and expenses in China are moderate which makes studying in China affordable for international students.
• China has numerous world-class hospitals for clinical trials and internships.
China provides prestigious and skillful medical graduates, which makes it very easy to advance in their personal profession growth and other opportunities. There are a lot of career opportunities for medical students who graduate from China.
i.Graduates can practice as a general practitioner.
ii.Graduates can advance in their studies.
iii.Some graduates like to pursue courses in other fields. Graduates can work in other fields such as the military, medical companies etc.