HOW TO APPLY MBBS IN CHINA IN 2017
HOW TO APPLY MBBS IN CHINA
The application and admission into the study of MBBS in China is not as complex as compared to other countries. Chinese medical universities have two intakes per year that is March for Spring Semester and September for Autumn Semester. It is required of students to make sure to meet the application deadline of the universities they wish to apply to.
This article is aimed at providing the relevant material needed and information each student needs to have a successful application to be enrolled to pursue their goal of becoming a medical doctor.
Ø NON-CHINESE CITIZEN
Ø NO CRIMINAL RECORD
Ø APPLICANT MUST BE BETWEEN THE AGES OF 18-25 YEARS
Ø HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE EQUIVALENT TO CHINA’S/ ‘A’ LEVEL OR ‘O’ LEVEL OR WASSCE
Ø GOOD ENGLISH PROFICIENCY
Ø GOOD CHARACTER AND WILLINGNESS TO ADHERE TO CHINESE GOVERNMENT RULES AND REGULATIONS
Ø DIGITAL PASSPORT SIZED PHOTO
Ø PASSPORT DATA PAGE
Ø COMPLETELY FILLED HEALTH CHECKUP FORM
(FOREIGNER PHYSICAL EXAMINATION FORM)
Ø HIGH SCHOOL CERTIFICATE AND TRANSCRIPTS OR ANY HIGHER EDUCATION CERTIFICATE EQUIVALENT TO HIGH SCHOOL CERTIFICATE i.e. ‘A’ LEVEL or ‘O’ LEVEL, ACT, SAT or AP test, etc.
Ø CRIMINAL RECORD CERTIFICATE
Ø ENGLISH PROFICIENCY TEST FOR NON-ENGLISH SPEAKING COUNTRIES
Students should note: all this documents needs to be scanned and sent to the email of admission office of the specific university you will like to be enrolled in.
The decision to determine if students are to be admitted depends not solely on the university but also the Chinese ministry of education. This stage of application process takes 15-20 Days to get a feedback on your admission letter and JW202 form (VISA FORM)
HOW TO APPLY MBBS IN CHINA IN 2017?
Admission application to study in China does not have to be a difficult task if the correct procedure is followed. The first thing a student should do is make sure all their required documents are on hand and are easily available.
The documents needed when applying to a university in China are:
1. Digital passport sized photo.
2. Passport page with basic information.
3. Completely filled health check up form (foreigner physical examination form).
4. High school certificate and transcript or any secondary schooling equivalent to high school certificate i.e. A level or O level, ACT, SAT or AP test, etc. (the name of the institution must be stated). The lowest academic percentage accepted for applicants is 60%. Applicants must not fail any subject. Applicants with a higher degree should submit both the degree and the transcript.
5. A completely filled application form for the respective institution.
6. Your permanent detailed postal address and phone number (needed for receiving your original jw202 and acceptance letter).
NB jw202 form is a visa application form for studying in China , its and official documentation required by the Chinese embassy when applying for an X visa. All documents must be colour scanned and clearly seen. Only scanned copies of these documents will be accepted. Applicants must be between the ages of 18-23.