Agilent HP1100 HPLC Company
High-Performance Liquid Chromatography
Manufacturer: Agilent Company (USA)
The device key indicators
• Firstly, variable wavelength UV detector performance indicators:
1. The detection type: double beam photometer;
2. Source: deuterium lamp;
3. The wavelength range: 190-600nm
4. Linear: > 2AU (5%) limit;
5. Wavelength accuracy: ��1nm with deuterium self-calibration, verification with holmium oxide filter.
• Secondly, fluorescence detector performance indicators:
1. The detection types: multi-signal fluorescence detector, with quick online scan and spectral data analysis
2. Light source: xenon lamp
3. The excitation monochromator: Range: 200nm-700nm 0 level bandwidth: 20nm monochromator: concave holographic grating, F/1.6 strongest light district 300nm
4. The emission monochromator: Range: 280nm-900nm 0 level bandwidth: 20nm monochromator: concave holographic grating, F/1.6 strongest light district 400nm.
• Thirdly, quaternary pump performance:
1. Can be set to flow rate range: 0.001-10mL / min
2. Increments 0.001mL/min
3. Flow range: 0.2-10 mL / min
4. Flow rate accuracy: <0.3% RSD (typical 0.15%)
5. Component accuracy: <0.2% SD, 0.2 and 1mL/min
6. The component ratio range: 0-95% or 5-100%.
HP1100 liquid chromatograph rules
Booting: first power on the computer, and then open the host computer, enter the Win interface, open chromatograph various parts supply. After the computer has established a connection with the chromatograph, double-click the icon ONLINE, instrument self-test, enter the workstation.
Editing method: A sample of the new edit detection method of setting the flow rate, column temperature, wavelength, detection stop time points, and the report format, the report by the sample and the prefix number, and path preservation. Or use existing methods. If not used for some time, or for a new mobile phase, you need to first flush the pump and injector valve about 30mL of the mobile phase, and then wait for a smooth baseline after sample testing.
The method of operation: ON-click the icon to run the method, the various parts of the instrument to be used ensures that the icon turns green then the sample analysis can be carried out.
Injection: The injection valve counter-clockwise to load the file, use the injector to draw an amount of the sample and is inserted into the sample cell, the sample is injected smoothly and quickly, immediately clockwise spin injection valve to inject file into the sample testing, at the same time, the instrument automatically collect data.
Test report: After the completion of a test, the instrument gives reports according to the set of test.
Flushing system: After testing is completed, use buffer salts, acid, and alkali solution, first with 100% water flushing system, wash once with methanol (reverse column), for normal phase column then choose the appropriate solution, rinse.
Rinse injector: pull the injector to the Load position, rinse several times with an appropriate solvent syringe. If you used the salt phase, will have to rinse the inlet, while pulling the injection valve several times.
Power Off: Click the icon off, quit the online program, return to win interface, switch off the instrument, and finally shut down the computer.
Fill usage records: the use of the instrument recorded on the day specified in the record, including the starting and ending time of the instrument used, problems and solutions, signed on the user's name.
Note: The need for chromatography pure reagents, reagents, samples must be over a 0.45µm membrane.